- Anna Morehouse, Everlasting Energy LLC REIKI at Healing Services on the River
- Gregory Newman, M.S., L.M.T. Bodymind Evolution
- Liberation Park: Buddhist Community & Meditation Center
- Claudia Schmidt, singer, songwriter
- Robert A. Victor, Masters Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist
- Mokasiya Alan, Poet
- Parker J Palmer, Center for Courage & Renewal
- Debra Morrill, Shamanic Healer & Teacher at Healing Services on the River
- Laurel Reinhardt, Fiber Artist, JOY Coach
- David Rozelle, Wisconsin Poet & Author
- Bert Stitt, Visionary & Emissary
- Anne Forbes, Partners in Place & Three Doors Academy Staff
Anna Morehouse, Everlasting Energy LLC REIKI at Healing Services on the River
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. While providing a calming atmosphere, it is administered by "laying on hands." It is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stressed, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
While working in traditional healthcare for the last four and a half years, I have found great satisfaction in providing care and comfort to others. At this point in my life I want to help others acknowledge the light within themselves and become aware that all things carry energy, in which have an effect on the whole self; body, mind and spirit. Since practicing Reiki for the past year, I have been able to promote healing in myself and others. Experiencing clarity and rejuvenation within my own life and being able to help others relax who normally have a difficult time doing so, is why I enjoy practicing Reiki.
Everlasting Energy LLC