- Anna Morehouse, Everlasting Energy LLC REIKI at Healing Services on the River
- Gregory Newman, M.S., L.M.T. Bodymind Evolution
- Liberation Park: Buddhist Community & Meditation Center
- Claudia Schmidt, singer, songwriter
- Robert A. Victor, Masters Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncturist
- Mokasiya Alan, Poet
- Parker J Palmer, Center for Courage & Renewal
- Debra Morrill, Shamanic Healer & Teacher at Healing Services on the River
- Laurel Reinhardt, Fiber Artist, JOY Coach
- David Rozelle, Wisconsin Poet & Author
- Bert Stitt, Visionary & Emissary
- Anne Forbes, Partners in Place & Three Doors Academy Staff
Laurel Reinhardt, Fiber Artist, JOY Coach
Laurel Reinhardt, Ph.D., is a “recovering psychologist” who gave up her license in 2001 out of ethical concerns about her profession. She now thinks of herself as a “joy coach,” and uses several vehicles for expressing her own joy and inviting others to do the same: fiber art, labyrinths, dreamwork, writing, and The Transformation Game, among others.
Laurel’s development as a fiber artist began in 2002, shortly after her moves from psychologist to joy coach, and from the Twin Cities to the mountains of Western North Carolina. Having left behind a labyrinth she walked regularly with friends, Laurel was searching for a means of having labyrinths in her life again when she created her labyrinth quilt pattern which has been featured in The Quilt Life, a national quilting magazine. After a couple years of making nothing but labyrinths, Laurel has expanded her repertoire. Her work can be viewed at her website, as well as at www.etsy.com/shop/innerlandscaping, and on Facebook.